Current Job Listings
Use your skills to make a difference for thousands of Missourians. Challenging, rewarding positions available with OATS will be posted here. OATS is always seeking talented, results-oriented people who want to make a positive impact in their community. After successfully completing the first six months of employment, employees working more than 20 hours a week are eligible to receive benefits, life insurance and personal leave.
OATS frequently has a need for full- and/or part-time driving staff. Drivers are an integral part of OATS operations. Without caring drivers who safely and efficiently transport our riders to their destination, OATS would not be able to operate.
Driver Job Openings:
We have immediate openings for drivers in the following communities:
- East Region: We have an immediate need for drivers in St. Louis & St. Charles counties. Contact Lonnie for more information. Due to heavy foot traffic, the OATS Office in Bridgeton does not accept applications in person; rather, we ask that you mail or email your application or apply at the Job Center.
- Mid-MO Region: We have an immediate need for a driver in Boonville/Cooper County. Contact Lea for more information.
- Midwest Region: We have an immediate need for drivers in Bates, Lexington, Nevada and Johnson counties, and in Concordia and Marshall, MO. Contact Della for more information.
- Northeast Region: We are currently hiring drivers for Adair, Clark and Scotland counties. Contact Paula for more information.
- Northwest Region: We have no openings at this time. Contact Beth for more information.
- Southwest Region: We have an immediate need for drivers in the counties of Barry, Lawrence, Stone, Taney, Douglas, Ozark and Webster (Fordland, Rogersville, & Seymour areas). CDL with Passenger Endorsement preferred. Contact Jeff for more information.
- West Region: We have an immediate need for drivers in the Counties of: Platte (Platte City, Riverside, Dearborn and Kansas City); Cass (Harrisonville, Belton, Raymore, and Archie–CDL drivers needed); Jackson (Lee’s Summit, Independence and Blue Springs); and Clay (Smithville, Edgerton, Excelsior Springs, Liberty, Kearney and Kansas City). Contact Carol for more information.
Download a driver application packet, print and mail the completed forms to the Regional Office that serves your county. OATS also routinely posts job openings to the State of Missouri’s website Missouri Career Source.
To be an OATS driver, you must:
- Take and pass a U. S. Dept. of Transportation physical.
- Take and pass U. S. Dept. of Transportation road test.
- Have a current Missouri Chauffeurs license (Class E or Commercial Drivers License) with no more than four (4) points assessed.
- Have basic knowledge of vehicle mechanics.
- Be a minimum of 25 years of age.
- Be eligible for bonding.
- Take and pass a drug screening test prior to driving a vehicle and undergo drug and alcohol testing randomly throughout employment.
Administration Job Openings:
We have immediate openings for the following administration positions:
1. Information Technology Director- Columbia, MO Headquarters. Applications due by May 10, 2013, 5 p.m.
2. Area Manager- Springfield, MO Regional Office. Applications due by May 24, 5 p.m.
OATS is an equal opportunity employer M/F/H/V